Monday, April 13, 2015

Club WELGELEGEN ( Club The Right Spot )


By Wesley Regenbogen

Club “WELGELEGEN’ "roughly translated in English as "Club The Right Spot," is a nice Dutch club and it’s part of a whole sim. The club was created by Laila Streeter and Han Fallen, who remain it's current owners, and was opened on February 27th, 2012. They mostly play music from the 70s, but also other music is played there as well.
Laila and Han and both did a nice job decorating the club and the sim as well. There’s an indian town that they recreated, which is a nice addition to the club. The club’s theme is country and cowboy related. This is a cool theme for a club, if you ask me. Although, I’m not a country music lover myself, people might enjoy this place if they are country music lovers. When you enter the club, you are able to configure the welcome thing on the floor to your personal taste. This is quite unique, I think. It could be that you need to be part of the group to be able to change it, though. 
On the sim it’s also possible to take a boat trip. Just click on the boat and you can drive the boat around. This is cool, because I haven’t done that before in Second Life. I must say, it’s an experience. I wasn’t good at it at first, but I’m sure the more I do it, the better I will get at it. There is also the ability to drive a steamboat or a canoe.
There are no events planned, but sometimes there are rezzday parties held at the club. But when when there are public holidays such as : Christmas and New Year and other events, like Carnaval and an Aprés Ski party, they organize parties for them as well. Laila and Han communicate their events ( in Dutch only ) in their group, called also “Club WELGELEGEN”. They also can be found on Facebook, as the owner Han Fallen has a personal page on Facebook. But Han  let me know that they are working on a website and also a Facebook page for the club too, so that will be made in the near future.
Personally, I think the club is nicely decorated and I like it that they made a whole sim in that theme.
So, if you are looking for a club and a cool sim, head over to :Senses Cove (34/128/36)
I hope to see you all there once. But remember this is a Dutch club, so mostly Dutch is spoken there.

Wesley Regenbogen

No comments:

Post a Comment