Wednesday, December 5, 2018

Khargo Christmas Market and Under The Tree Christmas Shop


By Gemma Cleanslate



Khargo Christmas Market at Yellowstone falls has some diverting table decorations for the Christmas meals and wreathes. I was so tempted! The Polar Bear Island would make a lovely addition to any winter sim. There is an extensive collection of winter plants for you in front of their Christmas furniture shop. Roam through the store for collectable Christmas decor.



Outside I came across a Square Snowman! Next to him stood a wonderful winter well with a visiting racoon and squirrel. Nearby I found another set of shops just outside the Christmas area that is well worth a visit.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Yellowstone%20Falls/118/180/41




 At Under The Tree Christmas Shop I found some marvelous Christmas rugs. They have the cutest elves decor in the window alcove that I really wanted! I will never make it through all these markets and fairs.



 If you like animated figures see the whole wall full in the shop. This shop is full of an eclectic collection of trees, furniture, toys and more. Upstairs there are tree skirts and stained glass art.


Outside take a walk down the hill to Tex’s Tree Farm where there is a free axe so you can cut your own. I found ღ Ϻịɱị Đạṙḷḯṇḡ ღ (Disastrophy Resident) chopping down a big one. If you visit the barn you can get a kiss from a cute puppy. Shop and Farm are located in Larson where it is always winter , right on the road where I like to visit and roam.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Larsen/32/192/110

 By the way, I finally got the Advent Calendar list. I looked for it all last week so I could post it before Advent began but no luck. Some of the stores require membership, some have hunts, some just have the calendar visible as soon as you get there. Have fun.

https://fabfree.wordpress.com/december-advents/

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment