Friday, July 24, 2020

Disney Enchanted Adventures


By Gemma Cleanslate


Since Disney parks have opened up all over the world  I thought I would go on a trip to a Second Life theme park inspired by Disney. When I arrived at Enchanted ... it was quiet at the entrance and through out the park so I was able to take my time and experience all the glory without crowds and lines.


Main Street is lovely . Towering above at the far end of the street is the charming Storybook Castle. To get there I skipped the trolley ride offered  and meandered down the street stopping in the shops along the way. Souvenirs to clothing are available for the visitors and I checked them all and decided what to buy on the way out . I love the character dolls in one shop but controlled myself.


Entering the Castle courtyard I stopped to take a quick spin on the cheerful Merry-go-round. Part of the castle appears to be under construction. I made my way over to the Fantasia Canal boats that winds its way  through the gardens and tunnels nearby. The music was delightful and the scenes lovely and some a bit familiar. It has been a while since I visited a Disney Park.


I hopped the boat to get over to Mysterious Island. I made it but ah, well.the elevator there seems to be out of order  (more construction I believe) so I could only walk around the dark mountain and wonder what it could contain. I did see that there is much building going on outside the Main Street area so will stay tuned to see what comes along. I walked over to check out the pirate boat at the far landing which was made by my old friend Aley.

I made my way to a cemetery and entered a haunted house nearby and took the strange ride through. The feeling at the Mysterious Island and in this area are not  light and airy as at the Main Street but it was all fun! Take a walk along the path to Whispering Woods near the Fantasia boat stop and have some more early Halloween .


It was good to get back to Main Street and the lighter side.  There is a parade there on Fridays at 2:00 pm. As I got ready to leave the region a float  parade came down the street so I hopped on the Alice float and went along. There is a group joiner at the entrance and also landmarks for many fun places in sl . I think I will stop over at Wedcot ..... next! Have fun! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted%20Adventures/128/1/29  will take you to the entrance of an enthralling visit .


Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment