Wednesday, October 13, 2021

More Halloween Places in Second Life

 
By Gemma Cleanslate


Grimly!!!!! Here you will find a ride that takes you literally into a movie. This is a scary movie and I am not going to tell you any more. You need to go for the experience.


 Keep your hands in the traveling cart. Do not stand up - it is a long fall! This region has other rides if you live through this one go back and take a tour. I noticed there is a hunt going on as I entered a nearby haunted house after I survived the rides.


 Across the way is another ride called The Screaming Goat . Do it over and over again  with a different experience each time for a choice of 9. And don’t miss Borley Haunted Mansion . The entrance is down the road. And .. there is more! Keep walking . Bye. I got a notice after I left that there is another new ride there now too. I have not had a chance to check it out but I am sure it fits the name.
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Koko/52/228/2002


Nance Clowes has been so busy with Second Life events. However she has set up her wonderful Haunted Mansion tour. While you wait for the door to open, notice the tombstone. Read the signs too. Be careful when you enter, don’t click by accident, you might find yourself outside again. The voice of experience!


 This all takes a while so plan your time. It is a cool ride. I take it every year.


 Many ghosts inhabit this retirement home , all invited by Nance to move in. Some love it , though I think there are a few reluctant that  I found. Inhabitants  have their entertainment inside and out  and good meals. The sights and sounds in the house add to the experience. I recommend taking a friend on this ride. There is so much to see and discuss and scream at. The ghosts may invite you to stay as you pass through. That is up to you. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/GEL%20Community%2038/67/42/24

As you visit Halloween event places there is a sign at each and you can get a list of many other places to visit so click .

Gemma Cleanslate
 

1 comment: