Friday, July 15, 2016

Relay Track Peeks: "The Forest" and Team Shadow


By Gemma Cleanslate



I am running the Honor lap on Saturday the 16th of July but decided to take a practice lap around the sims on Friday just to check out the route and get a look at all the fantastic team sites along the way. It is hard to see them all in such a short time during the lap. Last year I crashed at least 20 times on my way around for the Honor Lap. This year I hope to do better.


On my way around the sims I was attracted to a designer sim, of which there are several. And I stopped off to rest and relax a bit in "The Forest," which is the instillation by Pluto Fairey. 


Be sure to visit and climb the steps to see what you can find to take with you.


After my tour of the sims, I stopped back at the Team Shadow site. I am a member of Team Shadow, and they are hosting the characters of "Where the Wild Things Are." Here I am standing quietly with no worries at the pond.

And here I am in my avatar of Duckfoot, ready to have my picture taken with visitors.

So please stop by!

RFL Overcome (135/202/23)

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment