Wednesday, July 26, 2023

A Look At The New Ranch Linden Homes

 
By Gemma Cleanslate
 

While I was busy with SL20B the Ranches were released for Premium Plus members . It was a huge item of discussion and many took advantage of them of them immediately. The first 600 available disappeared really fast. It was all amazing. I asked two friends if I could come visit their homes to see what it was like in the neighborhood. My first trip was over to Overshoe where BethanyMark has her ranch.
 

It is a lovely home with open space inside and out. I like it because of the openness. To me too many walls separating rooms like the traditionals I have visited are too confining for me. Others love them I know for a cozy feeling and can decorate rooms with different styles.
 
Bethany has a gorgeous open living room and can fit a beautiful aquarium at one end and a piano at the other. Her décor is charming .A game room /library sits next door to the Living room.


Outside in the back she has delightful pond and a separate area for a horse corral. 

 
It is very country but with an elegant feel.


My next visit was to Deadpan to the ranch of Margo Heartsong.


Again, it is also open and inviting and though has a few more walls is not confining at all. Each room has its own flair with the kitchen and dining area looking very rustic.


The Living room is also spacious with a piano I sat down to play! I loved the wooden floor and the window treatments .



Out back is filled with growing flowers and plantings of corn. Cows and a bull and horses populated the area . It definitely has a farm feel.



Since it is set on a pond there is an outside comfortable sitting area there. It is fun to see how each has their own vision of ranch living. Both wanted a piano which made me jealous since I don’t have room on my houseboat but would love one. Both the piano and the aquarium reminded of my first home on Thorstar where I lived for many years. Each also had lovely artwork on the walls. Thanks to Bethany and Margo for sharing their homes.



The many variety of Linden homes can be seen at the Bellihub if you would like to check them out.

Here at the Bellihub one can see a video, teleport to an individual type of home or walk by each one and touch the house controller in front for each type to see each of the styles you are offered. I did not see the Ranch there yet .

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/BelliHub/120/218/22

Gemma Cleanslate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment