Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Interviewing Jasmine Dawn And Nydia Tungsten About The Happy Vixen


By Deaflegacy

The Happy Vixen is the beach club of the Sunweaver community, as well as for the group of the owner's friends, Nydia's Angels. It is owned by Nydia Tungsten and managed by both Snowbuns (Skylark Lefavre) and the Newser's own Bixyl Shuftan. Recently, the club was remodeled, and the job fell to Jasmine Dawn (Orasine), whom also has done a few Halloween builds for the club. I met up with Jasmine to talk to her about the club.

Jasmine described her position at the Happy Vixen, “As security and as it's builder. I help as needed and when something needs tweaked.”

I was wondering how long Jasmine has been part of the Happy Vixen Club.  “Oh for years, this club used to be over where the Redfoxx clan is now and it started out as a work in progress place.” said Jasmine.  “Orginaly it was a covered dock side club, very small place.  Nydia Tungsten wanted something bigger.”

I asked Jasmine about the new Happy Vixen Club that we were sitting on. “This place?" she said, "It originally was a club set on another sim that Nydia controls. Very little traffic there. But it had potential for a great open air type club.  I seen it and felt it a shame the design wasn't being used as much it should. The question came up about a rebuild and this place (in the other place) was the first idea of many I had.  It offered more room for the patrons, seating and followed suit in the beach theme. There is still things that needs be done for the reopening tomorrow evening (March 17).  I still need work on a spot for Geerkil to sit when he is here.  Geerkil, if you didn't know, is a giant Seawolf type dragon.” Geerkil's large body means he takes up more room than other DJs.

My next question was would Jasmine continue being with the Happy Vixen for a long time.  “For as long as I am needed, " Jasmine replied, "Or till management can find someone better.”

While Jasmine and I were talking, club owner Nydia Tungsten came along.  I invited her to join in the interview.

I asked Jasmine what inspires her to build an amazing club like the Happy Vixen.  “Well, I do it for the people," she replied, " I see people sitting around, nothing to do really or really no place to hang out at. I like giving things that occupy their time and when it is here at a place I've helped with.  It makes it better.  I've done many things as events in the past, did the haunted Halloween maze and the haunted house.  Everyone really enjoyed the haunted maze and the woods style club area.”

I asked Nydia about her role in the The Happy Vixen Club. She replied,  “Well... I own THV and created it for alternate days for the space club.”

My next question to her was how long has she been an owner of The Happy Vixen Club.  “Since it was created," She answered, “Well the first one was VERY simple but popular build.  But that one was build by my friend Treminari.”

I asked Nydia how long would she continue to be the owner of The Happy Vixen Club.  She replied, “As long as I can.”

I told Jasmine that I think she did a remarkable job on the particular build.  “I always try to put my best foot, hoof, forward in my builds.” she said, “I'm always about, mostly hamming it up with friends but like now, I'm wondering what I am missing.”

It was an interesting interview.  Not only did I get to interview the builder of an awesome club, I also get to interview her boss. 

You can go to The Happy Vixen Club at:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Purrfection%20Estates/208/231/22

Deaflegacy

No comments:

Post a Comment