Monday, June 1, 2020

Giant House at Oxygen


By Gemma Cleanslate


“A place to forget all your worries and simply have fun ! Enjoy! “- Justice. So says Justice, and so I went to see if I would.

I heard this site was reminiscent of the old Greenies home. I loved that old place and had a lot of fun there exploring, hiding,  searching out all the interactive fun, shopping in the store and fishing in the kitchen sink. I have still Greenie avatars  I won in that sink and those I bought in the store too. I put myself in more than the usual pictures so you can see the size of the house decor.


Getting there was a trip into the olden days probably of the 30‘s . The entrance takes one in through a sewer track ( go with the flow) into a back lane and then into a rat hole and lands one in the kitchen to be greeted by a cat. This kitchen is really older than the kitchen of the Greenies, I think, and a little tighter. But has more rooms and there is a lot of fun to be had exploring the house, finding the oddities  and listening to the music there. Walk or fly around to explore for interactive activities in all the rooms.


In the kitchen I  checked out the refrigerator and the stove and took a float across the kitchen sink on a sponge. No fishing in this sink... too bad. Eduardo Minghuang and  Romie Vella  were enjoying the whipped cream bowl on the table while I was there .


This house not only had a greeting cat but also a hyperactive doggy protecting the house.. Naughty dog has made a mess so be careful in the laundry room.


There are several interesting playful sites to have fun with in the deteriorating bathroom. Don’t miss them . The living room also has sites to visit and leaves one wondering how did the computer setup get into this era. Be careful around that table though. There is more than one way to get around in this room other than flying. I took a ride in the pick convertible I found in the kid's room.


Strange anomalies await one in the kid’s room too. I recommend taking a second look at everything in the house. On my second visit I discovered many items to play with that I had missed before. The TV in the kid’s room is playing scenes from the old Greenies home if you have never seen the greenies before take a good look. Though quite different from the Greenies home of the past , this house brings back many memories and I hope it stays around for a long time. It looks like the family that lives here will be back any minute for breakfast or lunch!


 This whole installation is the creation of Justice Vought, owner of Oxygen . I asked him how long it would be here and he told me,”well it was a simple project i worked on ..thinking just for fun but its a huge success... if i took it down now SL might kill me....a few months maybe more”  Thanks Justice!
Do not miss it!  

 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/River/164/110/1534

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment