Thursday, December 16, 2021

Still More Christmas Locations

 
By Gemma Cleanslate


Still shopping !!

If you love elves and tiny fairies do make a stop at Enchanting Landscapes Decor Fantasy Home & Garden. There are the sweetest little groupings that really had me thinking how could I use them. I left them all there for you reminding myself I am down to just four prims on my houseboat!. There are other goodies to look at here some very sweet artifacts I have not seen anywhere yet.


I saw a selection of mice around too, some singing carols. There were several fanciful carousels to add to your region if you have more room than I. To get to the winterwonder take a teleport from here It is not a large place to roam but check outside the market . It is lovely with falling snow .and some winter scenes for sale.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Island%20of%20Avalon/158/116/24


Never You Mind is a fun place to stop if you love whimsy . The little critters there tug at your heart.
Many are singing, some dancing floating, and many running around looking cute! It is a sweet magical place ot shop or just roam looking at the terrain..


I think the creator , Harley (Harleywan Haggwood) must have a lot of fun designing all his little kiddies. They are packed in the shopping area cheek to jowl .

I have several from last year that are fun to have around. I saw a set of gift boxes that walk around near your tree . http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bundaberg/182/198/23


Jon Ree and Resa Ree (Resa Nova) have installed, Snowhaven, a marvelous skating area at the fairgrounds on the Bellisseria continent.


 It will open Monday , December 13 and remain for the holidays until the 29th. No shopping here so it is a relaxing place .


The pond is lovely and lots of room to skate. If you wander up the lane to the top of the hill on the way you will see little gathering places to sit and relax and talk . There is a teleport red ornament that takes you up on the slope to the Barn at the top of the hill that is already set for parties . There are free skates in case you did not bring yours. Anyone is invited!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bellisseria%20Fairgrounds/166/236/25

It is rare that I recommend a group sale but SWANK is having its last sale of the year at a Winter Wonderland of Gifts and I had to suggest visiting. It is huge! Two levels filled with displays of everything in the world you ever wanted. Most of the designers have set out a gift for visitors and Swank has many around the whole place. Look for gift boxes and bags everywhere. The fashions displayed of course are as always elegant and gorgeous. I gave up counting but it took a while to visit all the vendors , some of whom I have already seen at other sales . Group is needed but easy to join and there is a 5000L raffle too! Now I am going to open my boxes!! 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Swank%20Events/124/127/39

Gemma Cleanslate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment