Friday, December 9, 2022

Christmas Locations: Stormwind and Christkindl Market

 
By Gemma Cleanslate 


My latest trip to shopping for Christmas took me to Stormwind , Christmas at the North Pole where “Santa Claus (Vircha Kerouac)” his own shops. Inside and outside there are treasures. One shop I stopped in was loaded with ice world creations. They are great not only for Christmas décor outside on regions but for the whole winter season. Horses, penguins, dogs, and other creatures to grace the snowy areas are among many selections all made of ice. They will not melt .


Outside there are loads of Christmas scenes and a whole shop filled with so many choices . On the square outside the shops one can get a whole herd of reindeer or a herd of horses for your property. There is a magical tree with elves and Santa .


You will land in front of the Fire Department which is also filled with great décor involving fire department equipment including fire fighting elves. I l love the elf that climbs a tree to rescue a cat and brings it safely down. Across the way is a shop where there is a wonderful choice of wreaths, some with animated creatures in them all with sparkling lights.

Stop in before you go up the hill to the other quaint shops .
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/StormWind/27/165/2929



I have been visiting the 8th annual Christkindl Market and Advent Calendar since the advent calendar began since I am a member of the group to get the prize. It has a marvelous skating area with a nice corner of tables and benches to sit and have a hot drink and a piece of pizza.


Circling the large skating pond are stalls with loads of lovely goodies for your home. Farther down I found some lovely Christmas winter pictures and again I had to get a few at that price! I saw some very unique nativity scenes in one shed that would fit very well in anyone’s home. One was a circular rotating music box that played 3 carols.


I had to buy the two snowglobes that were an excellent price. I could not resist. I had to run away not to get one. Put this place on your list . It is lovely and an enjoyable place to spend time shopping or not. There are many unique items here I have not seen anywhere else. Enjoy in the shared environment. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Wildwood/131/30/22

I think most of the time for getting décor is almost over. My visits now may continue to mention shopping here or there but will be looking a some of the beautiful restful winter regions celebrating Christmas all around the grid.  

Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment