Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Calas – The Hot Air Balloon Ride




by DeafLegacy

I went to Calas to check out some of the things that the place had.  One of the things that caught my attention is a sign saying, “Hot Air Balloon.”  I clicked on it.  I found myself in a place with a hot air balloon sitting on a platform.  I clicked on it and got in.  I went for a ride and I thought it was awesome.  

The entire ride covered all seven sims.   At one point, the hot air balloon did go in the water but did the flames go out?  Not at all.  It kept burning as the hot air balloon went through the water. I did get to say hello to some fish.  When we went back out of the water, we went through the air. 

The land was remarkable.  At a few points of the long journey, I took some pictures. I thought I'd take this chance to talk about this remarkable, long but interesting journey with some pictures.  The hot air balloon comes with different poses, including the 'dare' pose, which means that the person would be hanging outside the hot air balloon basket as if she is daring herself to  hang outside the basket.  I didn't fall.  There is one option that I wouldn't try, and that would be the “Opps” part. 

Thanks but no thanks.  But if there is anyone who is interested to give that option a try, go right ahead.  I'm not daring you to click on that part but it's okay to be curious. 

As the hot air balloon goes through seven sims, there are a lot of interesting places to check out while you're on hot air balloon.  That's why I definitely recommend you try the hot air balloon on Calas.  The hot air balloon is at :

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/178/245/22


Deaflegacy

No comments:

Post a Comment