Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Calas Galadhon Sims


By Gemma Cleanslate



Since I have been too busy to ride my horse for a while I took a break from the Halloween searches to go for a ride in Mirromere in the Calas Galadhon sims. These are season changing sims that are always a pleasure to explore. The trees are  now in autumn glory. You can travel through 12 sims if you like on your horse . If you don’t have one you can rezz one here http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mirromere/170/114/32  . 
 
There are always other modes of transport in the sims of course. A balloon ride is always fun, or a boat ride if you like. If you are into biking you can rezz one in the village area in Calas Galadhon sim. There are so many stunning venues through out the sims it always amazes me every time I visit. The owners TYMUS TENK & TRUCK MEREDITH  keep all these sims for the pleasure of the visitors. There is nothing for sale , no place to rent. It is just for your enjoyment. 
 
Where ever you go you come across little relaxing places with dance balls or comfortable seating where you and a friend can relax and talk, or just sit and read a book if you like. I love the Misty Mountains where birds sing and crickets chirp. and swirls of fog rise out of the waters. Armenelos is another favorite  but watch for the bears there as you make your way through the woods! I also came across a statue of a racoon holding a sign saying “Breathe and Smile” which it made me do. When I leave here I am always more relaxed.  
 
There are events almost every night in one or the other of the clubs  . Join the group for notices . You will find donation boxes around the sims so please try to give a little or a lot to keep these sims where they are. The main entrance offers a tp map to any of the other sims so you can enter here  where you will find  more information and read the rules for these spectacular sims. http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/142/230/22
 
Much as I love all the seasons here, I can hardly wait for winter and the Christmas sim!! 
 
Gemma Cleanslate

No comments:

Post a Comment